Purchase tickets online to skip the box office lines! Save money with the weekend pass. Children 3 and under are free. Limited box office tickets are available at the event for $5 per ticket, cash only. We recommend buying tickets online beforehand.
Parking is $9 charged by the venue. Both admission and parking at the event are cash only.
OC Fair & Event Center does not allow pets with the exception of service animals - it is up to their discretion at the gate to allow your furry friends in.
*Bag Check: There will be mandatory security bag checks and metal detectors at the event entrance. Please plan accordingly. See below.
OC Night Market is held at the prestigious OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa. The address is:
1. Check the Event Directory on our website to plan which vendors you'd like to hit up. Vendors with vegan or vegetarian options are marked with a 🌱.
2. Arrive early before 6PM to avoid the crowds.
3. Bring: sunscreen, hats, wet wipes and a bag or backpack for cute souvenirs (breath mints and Tupperware if you're extra).
4. Come with your squad, split up to get food and then reconvene to share.
5. Stay hydrated. Bring a water in a bottle, hydroflask or camelbak!
6. Bring cash since most vendors accept cash only. If you forget, there are ATMs.
7. Wear comfortable shoes!
8. Remember/pin location of your parking.
9. Security bag check and metal detectors before entry. Plan accordingly and thanks for your patience!
10. HAVE FUN! GOOD VIBES ONLY!